Pelagia Christonaki and Associates Law Offices, sited in Metamorfosi Attica, 3 Dimarchiou St., P.C. 14452, tel. +302102850613, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.cplegal.gr informs you that for the purposes of its professional activity processes personal data, in accordance with the requirements of GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and it is therefore Controller of the personal data.
Which are the personal data we process
Our Law Office collects data directly from our clients, either in person or via your on-line communication with us, from public available resources, public authorities and the courts. The categories of personal data we process may include:
- • Contact information data (e.g. name, address, telephone numbers, e-mails),
- • Identification and Payment Data (ID card number, Tax identification number, IBAN)
- • Other personal data, even specific categories of personal data, which are necessary for the establishment, exercise, defend and in any way fulfill our professional duties related to the assigned legal case
- • Personal data of any other third person related in any way to the litigation procedure.
What is the purpose we process your personal data
We process your personal data solely for the following purposes:
- • Establishment, management and administering our business relationship (contact, communication, invoicing, compliance with taxation or other legal requirements)
- • Providing legal services or advice, as requested or instructed
- • Compliance with legal requirements or court orders
- • For the establishment, protection and defend our legal rights and/or claims
What are the legal basis of processing your personal data
Legal basis of processing your personal data are :
- • Our contract
- • Compliance with the requirements of the law or court order
- • Your consent
- • The establishment, protection and defend of our legal rights and/or claims
Whom we share your data with
If you are clients of our office or any third person related to a case we handle on behalf of any of our clients, we may disclose your personal data:
- • To Lawyers-Associates or any other professionals and specialist we cooperate with and are necessarily involved in the legal service provided (eg. bailiffs, notary publics, mediators, tax or finance specialists etc.). These persons do not have the right to further process your personal data for any other purpose.
- • To other lawyers or specialists, related to the legal service provided, if this is a legal requirement or ordered by the court
- • To the courts, tax or other regulatory public authorities
- • In any other case we may disclose your personal data upon your documented consent or request or if the law or the court/public authority obliges us to. We do not transfer personal data to third countries or organisations.
We delete your data if retention is no longer necessary for the aforementioned purpose of process. If processing is based on your consent, we delete your personal data upon your consent withdrawal. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legal processing, for the period before withdrawal.
Security of personal data
We shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure secure processing of the personal data and avoid accidental loss or damage and prevent access to unauthorized and/or unlawful access, use, amendment or disclosure of data. In any case Internet’s performance and anyone’s free access to it does not allow us to guarantee that non authorized third persons shall ever violate the implemented technical and organizational measures, getting access and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and/or unlawful purposes.
What are your rights with respect to your personal data
Individuals, Subjects of the personal Data have the following rights:
- • Right of access and to be informed: you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data as well as other supplementary information, in order to to understand how and why we are using your data, and check we are doing it lawfully.
- • Right of rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- • Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal data and you are verifying the accuracy of the data; (ii) the data has been unlawfully processed and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead;(iii) we no longer need your personal data but you individual need us to keep it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or (iv) you object the processing their data and we need time to evaluate whether our legitimate grounds override those of yours.
- • Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time in case processing is for our legitimate interest.
- • Right of erasure: You have the right to have your personal data erased (i) if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected or processed it for;(ii) we are relying on consent as our lawful basis for holding the data, and you withdraw your consent; (iii) we are relying on legitimate interests for processing, you object to the processing of your data, and there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue this processing;
- • Data portability right: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this data directly to another controller.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr), (Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 11523, Athens, Greece, F: +306475628, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you want to exercise any of the aforementioned rights please contact us either in writing, sending your request at: Pelagia Christonaki Law Offices, 3 Dimarchiou St., P.C. 14452, Athens, Greece, or electronically, via e-mail: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr), (Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 11523, Athens, Greece, F: +306475628, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org).